Sunday, June 3, 2012

More Quotes I Love

Day 169 (Written Tuesday May 29) ~ Many of you enjoyed the first round of quotes, I hope you like these too. Those of you who love sports will likely enjoy these the most because they are all football related. “The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.” Lou Holtz / Arkansas “I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter, I want him to quit in practice, not in a game.”  Bear Bryant / Alabama “Football is not a contact sport - it is a collision sport.  Dancing is a contact sport.”  Duffy Daugherty / Michigan State “Son, you've got a good engine, but your hands aren't on the steering wheel.”   Bobby Bowden / Florida State "The first person I would like to thank is the good Lord, for giving me the ability to play the game of football. Because without the ability to play the game I would have been at Auburn." -- Marty Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment