Friday, May 18, 2012

A Few Little Things Add Up To One Big Thing

Day 155 (Written Tuesday May 15) ~ Sometimes its the little things that make a big difference. She is quite fond of posting on Facebook “Today I love...” and then listing what little things made her happy that day. I thought I’d try the same today. Being able to buy fresh shrimp. Being able to listen to ESPN Radio on my ride to and from work. Palm trees everywhere. Being close enough to the coast that I can smell the ocean most days. Cheap, local produce. Walks by the lake. Lots of restaurants within a half mile. The golf course across the road. DVD’s for check out at the public library across the road. The view of the lake from the library. A really cool downtown. Home cooked meals with my family each night. Room/space. Her nail polish. The list could be a lot longer, but I’m getting tired. Oh, yeah, that’s another little thing I love, going to bed on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment