Monday, January 5, 2009

In The Beginning...


I guess it has to start somewhere and this is where it all begins. No big, grand kickoff. No amazing opening, just a few simple words and away we go. Apparently the "in" thing for preachers to do now is blog, so here I am. In case you are wondering what purpose this blog will serve....the answer is I don't know. Perhaps it will be nothing more than a place for me to share my thoughts and opinions about any and everything going on in the world for whoever might be interested and have a few minutes to kill. Hopefully along the way, I'll stumble on some wisdom, insight, humor or something that will make your day a little more enjoyable. In the event that I fail in these endeavors, at least it didn't cost you anything, and if I succeed, you got something for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment