Friday, May 18, 2012

First Day Of School

Day 154 (Written Monday May 14) ~ Do you remember how nervous you were that first day of school? You had never been there before, you didn’t know what to expect and you were nervous about making new friends. That is kind of what today is like for me. It is my first official day in the office. We’ve moved in, gotten settled and I am now ready to begin the day to day aspect of working with Latin American Missions. I’m so excited that I was up at five am and in my office by 5:45. I couldn’t wait to get started. I’ve got a lot to learn and a lot that I want to do. So while most of you are getting ready to end the school year, mine is just beginning. I’m going to summer school, but thankfully I will get to be a foreign exchange student studying abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment