Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Century Mark!

Day 100 (Written Wednesday March 21) ~ When I started this venture back in December I had a lofty goal (at least for me) of posting a blog every day for a year. Today is my first milestone as it marks 100 days that I’ve been 36 and, more importantly, 100 days that I’ve posted on my blog.
This experience has been good for me, as it has provided an outlet for the things that bounce around my head. I’ve learned somethings about myself that I didn’t realize and I remembered some things that had long been forgotten. I’ve also been pleased to know that other can benefit from it as well. I have tried to post with brutal honesty, only editing my comments once (because a loved one told me I was being cocky and provoking, which was not the point of the post). The blogs that have helped me the most are the ones that tell the truth, so I’ve tried to replicate that. I like things that are real and I think most people do.
To those of you who have been reading, thank you. When I started doing this I didn’t know if anyone would care enough to read at all and I have been so grateful to know that you do. It hasn’t always been easy, and sometimes I’ve struggled to come up with things to talk about, but its always been rewarding. Here’s to the next 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment